Mini French Academy Online Course age 4-8
Welcome to the Mini French Online Academy. Based on the theme of the Hungry Caterpillar this step-by-step video-based course includes:
- 6 tutor-led video workshops (see details)
- ‘Parent Guide’
- 21 page resource pack download
- carefully designed activities
- certificate to track completed lessons
- related MP3s to download
- your own account
- Bonus Material! Infographics & extension activities
How it works?
The course topic is the Hungry Caterpillar and each week works on a sub-theme of that topic.
Log-on to access your course where you will find a series of 6 videos – c. 10 minutes each.
Workshops are engaging and carefully designed so that children learn quickly, independently following along – pausing where necessary to complete activities.
Resources are all provided in the 21-page resource pack and exercises include: listening tasks, singing, simple crafts and activity sheets.
Requirements or ‘nice-to-haves’:
- Printer preferable but resources could be copied by hand
- Basic craft equipment such as paper, sellotape and a pencil
- Grown-ups can supervise or let child work alongside video which are streamed safely and ad-free