Kids Spanish Music & Movement Online Course
Begin to teach your young child the foundations of Spanish using the Mini Languages® Method from home!
50p of each course sold will be donated to Action For Children in March & April.
This course is aimed at children aged 0-6 with their parents.
- 6 subtitled video workshops led by an early-years tutor
- 12 page dual-language illustrated songbook
- 14 related mp3s
- PLUS! Bonus material including posters & activity sheets
Not for commercial use. All copyright applies.
NB: The language tutor for this course uses Castilian Spanish i.e. Spanish from mainland Spain
- Access six themed video workshops using songs, toys and movement with a real early-years language tutor. Note: there are currently 5 workshops posted in the course due to business interruptions, 6 coming soon!
- Workshops encourage interactive play creating a nurturing environment and supporting the introduction of a new language
- Parents can also download a dual-language illustrated songbook and the ALL the related MP3s for use offline and in the car
- PLUS! Bonus material including posters and a pack of activity sheets for off-screen learning time
- No time limit on access. Children will want to re-visit these fun, safe, ad-free videos time and time again.